Hello, I’m Andrea.
I work as a strategist at London Strategy Unit. We do brand, communications, product and process strategy. I’ve worked on clients like Girl Effect, Adidas and Bacardi Global Brands.
The other 50% of my time here is spent on developing a learning and training proposition for strategists and planners. I like learning and I want to
force make others love it to.
- I did 1-Up, a two-day course for junior strategists, and more is on the way. Have a look at Eventbrite for details.
- I made the Strategist’s Handbook.
- I’m also building Strategy School of the Web, a one-stop-place for planning and strategy stuff on t’interwebs so email me any thoughts or register your interest.
- I send a weekly newsletter out to a few hundred subscribers.
I used to do digital strategy stuff at JWT Manchester. I also used to be a copywriter at Leo Burnett in Romania. LinkedIn has the full archive.
The legal stuff:
- Don’t ask me about my clients, I can’t tell you anything.
- This isn’t what LSU believes, just me. Although if I’m persuasive enough…you never know.
You won’t find me on Facebook because I don’t have time to put on nail polish, let alone spend time catching up with 600-odd people in the same place, at the same time.